Traditional Polish cuisine uses lots of garlic (but not too much). It’s especially popular in summer, especially at BBQs. This is a recipe for a simple garlic dressing that will go nicely with meat or salads.
Prep time: 15 min
Waiting time: 20 min
2-3 cloves of garlic (depending how much you like garlic)
Small pot of natural or Greek yoghurt
Half of green cucumber
2 tablespoons fresh dill
1. Peel and grate cucumber into a mixing bowl. Add some salt and leave for about 5-10 minutes so the water comes out.
2. Pour the cucumber water out of the bowl.
3. Squeeze garlic into the cucumber and mix.
4. Pour yoghurt into the bowl and add chopped dill leaves.
5. Put in into a cool place and leave to rest for about 10-20 minutes.