Polish BBQ dishes are colourful, with lots of meat and vegetables. My BBQ favourites include turkey kebabs: a skewer with turkey pieces, red pepper, onion and courgettes. Put next to each other on a skewer, the meat and vegetables will flavour one other. This dish was the first we made on our new BBQ, delicious, pretty looking and fun to make!
Prep time: 10 minutes
BBQ time: 20 minutes
2 turkey fillets
1 red pepper
1 red onion or 3 shallots
Ready mixed spices for BBQ
1. Get your man to fire up a BBQ
2. Wash fillets and chop them into fairly large pieces, so they can be put on a skewer
3. Wash vegetables and chop them in to similar sized pieces.
4. Put vegetables and meat on a skewer, mixing their order as you go.
5. Grease skewer with oil and season with BBQ seasoning.
6. Put them on hot BBQ and grill for about 20 minutes, turning them occasionally.
7. Serve with garlic dressing and cold beer.