Asparagus are spring vegetables, and usually served as side dishes or starters on Polish tables. They go very nicely with most of the dishes, and could be a nice snack. There are many ways to serve them, fried on butter with garlic is probably the simplest and the yummiest one. I always look forward to asparagus season.
Prep Time: 10 min, easy
Cook Time: 10 min
Pack of green asparagus
2 tablespoons butter
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon oil
1. Wash the asparagus and cut off white, woody ends of each asparagus.
2. Peel and slice garlic cloves.
3. Pre-heat a frying pan and melt butter, add little oil and make sure the butter doesn’t burn
4. Add little salt to the butter and fry garlic.
5. Add asparagus and fry for about 10 minutes on low heat.
Ready to serve!